Help and Feedback
2.How to make a call on the dialer?First enter the number you want to call, you can click on the number key to enter, or you can copy and paste the number on your computer to the dialer software. Click on the green button to dial. Note: The calling format is country code + local phone number, for example, the Indian number 91740828XXX, 91 is the country code of India, 740828XXX is a local number in India. 3. Will the call be intercepted?
8.The phone registration fails, what is the reason for displaying 401?Find “Application” in “General”, click “Call recording save location”, “…” is used to select the save path, and click “Open” to open the saved recording.
- 1)English version:
- 2) Chinese version:
9.What should I do if the phone fails to make a call?Check the dialing format of the number. The calling format of the phone is country code + local number. For example, the Indian number 91740828XXX, 91 is the country code of India, and 740828XXX is the local number of India. The format of the call 91740828XXX
11.What should I do if there is no sound from the phone?
- 1) Check if the headset has been installed
2) Open the phone “Options” (Chinese version Eyebeam), “Options” (English version X-lite)
3) Click “device” (Chinese version)/”device” (English version)
4) Check whether the hardware of “Headset”/”Headset” is well configured
12. What should I do if the sip connection is unsuccessful?
- (1) Check whether the added IP is correct, the skyline IP: 220.127.116.11/18.104.22.168
(2) Check the SIP port number, the port number of skyline is 5060
(3) Check the prefix, the prefix of the skyline group call line is 8855
(4) Check the call format, the normal call format is prefix + country code + local number, such as India number 91740828XXX, the correct call format is 8885591740828XXX
13.What is the reason why the API docking test returns “100012?
- The reason for this is that there is no user’s called prefix or the prefix is incorrect.
Check the prefixes of “softphone” and “callee”, you need to add 8855 in front, such as,
“Softphone”: 8855+phone account”.
“Callee”: 8855+called number”